1) Heat your Iron Grill Skillet for about 5-10 min on med heat
2) Slice all the bell peppers into little strip
3) Slice about two rings of onions, and then slice them into thin strips.
4) Bring the heat down to a low heat, and
place your onion and bell pepper strips into the grill skillet, and add all of your seasonings, and mixing everything well so that all the vegetables are covered with the seasonings.
To be noted: the Avocado Oil is only to be used if you do not have grill skillet and need to oil up a pan a little bit, and therefore it is an optional seasoning.
5) Cover your grill-skillet, if it doesn't have a top you can cover it with a plate or foil. Allow it to simmer for about 10-15 min depending on how soft you like your vegetables.
6) Pick two or three big romaine leaves, place your cooked vegetables on each leaf.
7) Slice the Avocado, Jicama, and the Tomato;
you can also dice the tomato and the jicama if you like.
8) Place the Avocado, Tomato, and Jicama slices/pieces on top of the cooked Bell Peppers and Onions
9) Add some fresh Cilantro leaves and Jalapeños (optional)
and enjoy your refreshing Vegan/Paleo/Alkaline tacos.